The Roadblocks to Increased Retail Sales
Retailers encounter common, yet potentially crippling, sales challenges, including:
- Undefined target market
No product or service is truly designed for everyone. Finding your ideal client profile (ICP) so that you know what demographics to target is the first step to increased sales, but many retailers do not know how or have the tools to clearly define their target market.
- Cost-prohibitive brick-and-mortar operations
The increasing cost of rents, especially in areas with the target demographics and foot traffic you need to drive sales performance, may prevent your retail operation from having an actual storefront.
- Slow ecommerce performance
Ecommerce provides a low-cost sales platform, but putting your inventory online doesn’t guarantee sales.
Many retailers also experience seasonal highs and lows, making it difficult to manage operating costs and support an in-house sales team year-round.
Retail Sales Outsourcing Solutions
SFI offers alternatives to conventional retail approaches. Our sales outsourcing capabilities can give you:
- A sales team scaled to meet your present and future needs
- A sales team with the experience to target, approach and convert new leads
- Access to sophisticated analytics and modeling tools that allow you to better define and locate your ICP
But that’s not even the whole package. Our sales outsourcing solutions also entails:
- Comprehensive sales plan development
- Sales team recruiting and training
Invest in the success of your retail operation. Contact SFI to schedule your initial consultation.