Many small businesses are founded by experienced professionals who know the industry and what it takes to deliver quality products and services. That industry expertise rarely includes the knowledge or skill set required to develop a strategic, executable sales plan. That doesn’t mean your small business has to flounder while you figure it out.
Sales Focus Inc. (SFI) provides expert consultation to help you develop a comprehensive sales plan that can get you the results you need to thrive.
DEVELOPING YOUR SMALL BUSINESS’ SALES PLAN
- Defines your unique value proposition
- Differentiates you from your competitors
- Profiles your ideal client
- Identifies the qualifications and characteristics you require in every member of your sales team
- Identifies the number of sales agents you need to achieve your geographic reach and sales goals
- Includes compensation, benefits and competition structures that motivate your sales team
- Forecasts all sales-related expenses
- Outlines sales strategies and approaches ideally suited to your industry, products/services and client base
- Sets short- and long-term sales goals
Our consultants ask tough questions and present new perspectives to ensure your brand is positioned for immediate and sustainable sales.
RESOURCES TO EXECUTE YOUR SMALL BUSINESS’ SALES PLAN
SFI can do more than help you create a successful sales team on paper. We can put together a live sales team with the experience and drive it takes to achieve your sales goals.
With more than 20 years of experience in the sales outsourcing industry, we know how to recruit, train and manage top sales professionals. And, we know how to deploy them in/for your small business so that your brand and sales intelligence are protected.
Get the sales expertise you need to develop a plan that will drive your small business to new levels of success. Contact SFI today.